Saturday, May 27, 2017

Review: Lipstick For Her Leather: An Anthology of Transgender Femdom Erotica


Becoming an author has been such a wonderful experience, it's something I wanted to do from a very early age. I have had some really great experiences as an author; just publishing my first book was awesome, receiving my first review was amazing, having audio editions of my books published by Wordwooze was incredible. Now I have had another wonderful experience; one of my stories has been included in an anthology along with some of the transgender erotica authors whom I most enjoy and admire. I feel privileged to have my work included alongside these works by other authors whom I think are so fantastic. Not only are the stories in this book great but the book is being offered for free so that readers can get a taste of each Author's work and style. The authors include Sally Bend, Lyka Bloom, Jim Lyon, Kella Z. Driel, Jessie Ash, Kylie Gable, Claudia Acosta and myself. The book is called Lipstick For Her Leather: An Anthology of Transgender Femdom Erotica 

Shaun's rating:







There is a wonderful variety to the stories in this book, if you like femdom, feminization, and/or transgender erotica there will surely be something in these stories that will appeal to you. All the stories are well written, well edited, and hot. I was pleased to find that every story in this anthology is truly some of the best writing that I have had the pleasure of reading in this genre: The scenes are intriguing and well described, the character development by each author is amazing for such short stories, and the action... well the action is just steamy.

I hope that you will download a free copy of this book and that you will enjoy it. Included along with the stories are a brief bio of each author, links to some of their other works, and social media links. The book is also listed on Goodreads and should be available on Amazon soon, it would be great (and greatly appreciated) if readers would leave an honest review on those sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment