Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: Calendar Girl by Kylie Gable

I'm afraid life got in the way last week, I was too busy and wasn't able to post a review here, but this week I'm back at it with my thoughts on Calendar Girl by Kylie Gable.














Shaun's rating:






 Calendar Girl is a fun frolic into the world of forced feminization. The girls of the Delta Theta sorority have for years been producing a calendar, which features one girl each year, to raise funds for charity. The catch, that not many people know about, is that the calendar girls are not really girls. This year their calendar girl (or calendar victim) is Brandon. Jennifer is the new pledge who seductively ensnares Brandon, and the girls begin his transformation into Brandi.

Kylie Gable manages to tell her story in a way that is fun and not too mean.  Okay it's a little mean, but it is forced feminization after all. The characters are all likable and fairly well developed for such a short story. The story flows nicely and kept me engaged the entire time. This is not a story of extreme or graphic eroticism, it's rather mild, kind of a good 'dip your toes in the water' story.

There are a few editing glitches, wrong or misspelled words that kind of thing, but not so many as to pull the reader out of the story.

I recommend this book for those who are forced fem fans, especially since it's offered free on Amazon. I did get it from Amazon for free myself, and after reading it I'm sure I'll read more books by Kylie Gable in the future.  I'm giving Calendar Girl a three and one half paddle rating.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I appreciate the review. Nice place you have here :)

    ReplyDelete