Monday, August 21, 2017

Review: The Wall Street Domme by S.L. Hendrickson

This week I'll be giving you my thoughts on The Wall Street Domme by S.L. Hendrickson.
















Shaun's rating:






Marilyn is a Wall Street wonder woman who seems to have it all; money, power, prestige, but there's still something missing. She finds what has been missing when she experiences the first truly satisfying sexual encounter of her life. She begins exploring her sexuality more deeply whereupon she discovers that she likes being in charge sexually. Marilyn meets a professional dominatrix who needs someone to take over her client base, she also meets Leslie who just may turn out to be the love of her life. This story takes the reader on a journey from Wall Street to a dungeon in the sexual underbelly of the city.

I liked this story a lot. It has an interesting plot and for the most part was very well done by the author. The character development was quite good and the scenes were well described. There was plenty of steamy action dispersed throughout the story and that was well written and described as well. Some of the dialogue did not feel quite natural to me, and while I enjoyed the story I never felt truly immersed. Still, it's a very good book, just not quite up to five paddle status in my mind.

I definitely recommend this for femdom fiction fans, there's a good story that makes for pleasurable reading and plenty of hot kinky action. I'm giving the Wall Street Domme four out of five paddles.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear, hon - I have this cued up for a read myself

    ReplyDelete