Sunday, October 29, 2017

Review: Black And Blue: An Interracial Cuckold Tale by Rob Matthews

I'm always excited when I learn that Rob Matthews is releasing a new book, in my opinion he is absolutely in the top tier of cuckolding fiction authors and I have greatly enjoyed each and every one of his books that I have read. I have to admit though that upon hearing the title of his latest book I felt a bit of trepidation. Mr Matthew's latest release, and the subject of this review is Black And Blue: An Interracial Cuckold Tale.















Shaun's rating:







Interracial cuckolding fiction is generally built upon racist stereotypes and objectification, I am not a fan of such things, thus my trepidation as I began to read this story. Mr Matthews, however, approaches the subject in a way that is different, and much more interesting, than stories I have read previously in this genre. I am not going to get into the details of the story here, I don't want to spoil anything for the reader, but I was quite pleasantly surprised with where the story went, and with how Mr Matthews takes the reader to that destination.

As always, Mr Matthews weaves a terrific story that draws the reader in and keeps them engaged throughout. The character development is outstanding, the description of scenes and action paints a picture for the reader as the story unfolds. This is an erotic tale and the erotic scenes are steamy with fantastic descriptions and details that ramp up the sexiness without being over the top.

I'm giving Black And Blue: An Interracial Cuckold Tale five out of five paddles, I highly recommend this book for cuckolding fiction fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment