Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Passion Undiminished


http://goo.gl/70Ld0i

Here is a taste of my latest novella, Passion Undiminished, now available for kindle on Amazon.com.  In this novella we learn how Lisa and Tom met, and began their journey into a female led relationship.


Trembling, I kneel at the feet of my Goddess Lisa. I bend, and reverently kiss the toe of her black leather boot, following that kiss with another and another. I kiss along her foot, her ankle, along her calf, past her knee, finally placing the last kiss at the very top of the boot, at her mid-thigh.
I look up at her beseechingly, begging with my eyes to continue. The lacy tops of her stockings are visible, just inches from my lips, at the top of her boots. The stockings are attached to suspenders that hang, past black panties, from the red corset.

That corset! Bright red, tapering in from her hips to her impossibly tiny waist, and then flaring out again as my eyes travel up, feasting on the vision of her beautiful breasts. Her luscious breasts pressed tightly together, barely contained by the laces that have loosened at the top of that red corset.

My eyes continue up, her shoulders, her elegant neck, that dark brown hair cascading down. Her ruby lips a perfect Cupid's bow. Her eyes, topaz in hazel… I get lost in her eyes.

"Please Mistress?" I whimper.

"Please what, slave?" She whispers, cupping my cheek with her hand.

"Please may I continue kissing up your body?"

"Do you want to kiss my thighs?"

"Please Ma'am," I whine.

"My ass?"

"Oh Goddess, yes!"

"Do you want to kiss my breasts slave?"

"Please, Ma'am!"

"Slave, do you want to kiss my pussy?"

I moan and my cock throbs, my balls ache with desire. "Oh Mistress Lisa, please, I beg you, please let me kiss your pussy!"

She slaps my face hard, causing my eyes to water. "Do you think you deserve to kiss my pussy, slave?"

"No Ma'am, I know I don't."

"That's right, touching Mistress' pussy is a privilege that must be earned. Would you like to try to earn that privilege?"

"Yes Goddess, please!" I beg

She walks away then, into a dark corner of the dungeon. I can hear her, but she is lost from my sight. Now she's coming back, emerging from the darkness. She grabs my left nipple, twisting and pulling it brutally she attaches a shiny metal clamp to it. There is a chain attached to this clamp, and at the end of the chain, the clamps twin. Grabbing my right nipple she tugs, and twists, and attaches that clamp. The pain is sharp at first, almost more than I can bear, but then it slows and becomes a throbbing ache.

Grabbing my hair she pulls my head back and whispers in my ear, "You must suffer if you wish to touch my pussy slave. You know Mistress feeds off your pain. You want to suffer for me don't you? You want to prove your devotion to your Goddess?"

"Oh yes Goddess, please! Please help me suffer for you!"

Still holding my hair she half drags me across the rough wooden floor as I crawl, frantically trying to keep up. She attaches cuffs to my wrists and then attaches a chain, which dangles from the ceiling, to those cuffs. She walks to the wall and pushes a button. With a grinding clatter the chain begins to rise up toward the ceiling, lifting me with it, until only my toes are touching the floor.

I desperately try to support some of my weight on my toes. My shoulders feel like they are being pulled from their sockets. My body is stretched, suspended there for her sadistic use.

Mistress walks behind me now, out of my line of sight. Again I can hear, but not see her. She had walked away, but is back now, right behind me, if I close my eyes I think I can hear her breathing. And then, suddenly, bright lights, red, white, and orange burst in front of my eyes. I scream as pain explodes across my ass! Again, and again and again the pain explodes across my ass; my shoulders; my thighs!

Now Mistress Lisa is kissing me, her tongue pressing between my lips, taking me. She draws back and I look into her eyes, the topaz is on fire, the hazel like ice.

She holds the leather strap she has been beating me with to my lips, and I kiss it gratefully.

"Thank you, Mistress," I whisper.

Her eyes boring into mine, she doesn't say a word. She reaches out, grabs the chain attached to the nipple clamps, and jerks hard. The clamps fly from my nipples, and colors of pain burst before my eyes once more as the blood rushes back into the tissue it was denied.

Mistress disappears again, just for a moment, and when she returns she is holding a long slender cane. She stands to my side, her left hand rests on my back behind my right shoulder. I see her right arm draw the cane back, and then it flashes forward. It strikes perfectly across my chest, across both nipples. I scream and Mistress laughs. Once more she draws the cane back, and then it bites!

"Please, Mistress!" I scream through a haze, as I see her drawing the cane back once again.

"Suffer for me, slave!" She growls. "Feed Mistress with your pain!"

I begin to cry. "Yes please, Mistress, hurt me again. Help me to suffer for you!" I sob.

And she strikes again, and again, and again.

I feel myself collapsing into the floor, Mistress is not beside me; the chain is lowering. Now she is here, removing the cuffs from my wrists, she strokes my forehead, and whispers, "Good boy."

She lays me on my back, the rough planks of the floor digging into my shoulders and butt. Standing over me, she removes her panties, revealing her perfect ass. She straddles my head, and lowers her sacred pussy toward my lips, it's so beautiful. A tuft of dark brown hair above, the lips pink and purple below, moisture shines between those lips. Slowly she lowers herself, closer. I can almost reach her now.

"Just one kiss, slave," my Mistress whispers.

Wet stickiness splashes onto my stomach and chest, my cock throbs in my hands, and my eyes open. I'm in my bed. Oh God, it was all a dream. Pale light from the window bathes the foot of the bed; the sun is just coming up. I sit up and grabbing some tissues wipe myself off before heading into the bathroom and a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment