Sunday, March 6, 2016

Review: Pool Shark And Other Femdom Stories by M.V. Gaius

I read Pool Shark And Other Femdom Stories by M.V, Gaius this past week.














Shaun's rating:






This book contains several short stories; all have elements of femdom with a strong leaning toward foot fetish, tickling, chastity, tease, and denial.  The stories are well written, most contain a bit of humor or silliness, and some I found at least somewhat hot.

In all honesty the authors style just doesn't do much for me. I just found it all a little too silly, and there was too much focus on the foot fetish and tickling stuff, neither of which are particularly titillating to me.

The editing in the book is okay. There were more problems than I like, but it was certainly readable.  

 I'm just not passionate one way or another regarding this book. It didn't do much for me, but I do think it's pretty well written and if you have a greater interest in the above fetishes than I, it may be something you would enjoy very much. I'm giving Pool Shark And Other Femdom Stories three paddles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment