Sunday, March 4, 2018

Audiobook Review: My Heart Belongs To... by R. Greco

First I feel I must apologize for my long absence here, there have been some demands on my time that had to take priority over this blog and even over my writing. Hopefully I will be able to get back here more often, though I'm not sure I will be able to post weekly in the near future.

I want to share my thoughts on an audiobook I was able to recently finish, My heart Belongs To... by R. Greco, narrated by Jazmin Kensington.















Shaun's rating:






In this story we meet Kay and get a peek into her life as she meets Jon and discovers a new side of herself. Kay discovers that she enjoys submitting to Jon, and that she enjoys being his little girl. Kay also has a dominant side which we get to see as she plays with others. 

I really enjoyed the variety of dynamics, and kinks, that we get to see in this book. There's a bit of something that will appeal to almost anyone with a kinky bent.

This is a well written story that is both interesting and hot. Jazmin Kensington's narration is fabulous, her silky voice adds to the steaminess.

I'm giving My Heart Belongs To... four and one half paddles, I highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment