Friday, May 23, 2014

Life gets in the way.

Mistress and I were supposed to be attending a BDSM house party tonight, in fact it will be starting in about thirty minutes from the time I am typing this.  We won't be going.  I was so looking forward to attending.  It's been a long time, I think a couple of months, since Mistress has played with me.  

Well, that's not entirely true, there was the evening she started playing with me and our youngest child came knocking on the bedroom door asking what "that noise" was.  "I'm playing baseball." was Mistress' laughing response.  That was after about ten whacks with Mistress' 'baseball bat', I wasn't even warmed up yet, and that was the end of that session.

I also got a bit of 'funishment' the other night, several strokes of Mistress' new Flatwhacker, which is a wonderful toy by the way. That wasn't really a play session though, just fifteen or twenty whacks to help me remember to close the curtains in the evening.

Unfortunately our childcare fell through for tonight, so we are home instead.  Mistress is currently napping, and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

The thing is, I don't get the opportunity to get out with Mistress much, especially not where we would have the chance to play together.  

Mistress has just begun a new relationship with a couple.  She is bottoming to them.  She just got home this evening from an over-nighter with them, and she was telling me what fun she had, about some of the playful things they'd done, and about some of the service she'd provided.  All that is great, but to be honest I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I guess I shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself.  This is the life I've chosen.  It's the life I want, but it's not always easy.  

Do you know that being a slave is not all spankings, strap-ons, and oral worship?   

Mostly being a slave is work.  A great deal of it is drudgery.  It's things like washing dishes, vacuuming, gardening, making the bed, washing laundry; and most of the time I don't even wear a maid's uniform, have a butt plug in my sissy ass, or a parachute and weights hanging from my balls.  Nope, most of the time it's just work and chores.  

It's exciting when you first begin your power exchange relationship and take over all these chores.  I still recall having an erection while doing dishes, or making the bed, those first few weeks.  As the months roll by though; that changes.

I don't want to give the wrong impression here: you see, I love doing all these things.  Service is my main thing, it's what I love.  I love taking care of my Mistress, our family, and our home.  However, as any housewife can attest, these things can begin to drag on you after a time.  There needs to be some relief mixed in there as well.  There needs to be some recreation, some play time.  All too often though, like tonight, life gets in the way of our kinky play.


1 comment: