Saturday, October 29, 2016

Exciting news: Audio editions of Love Undiminished and A Sissy Diary coming soon, oh yeah and a dillemma.

First the dilemma I find myself facing this morning. I came in here ready to review a book that I had read this past week, not a very good book but still... 

When I began finding links to said book I noticed that the name attached to it was listed as an editor not an author. I looked around a bit at some of the editor's other 'work' and I found one review (of a different book) that claimed the 'Editor' had stolen the story from Literotica. I've decided not to review this book here. I have already posted a short review on Amazon and Goodreads which I will leave up. If this 'Editor' is stealing works I certainly do not want to be a part of promoting, even with a less than positive review, their deed.

I will leave that there and move on, perhaps I can get another book read this weekend and get a review posted.

Now for the exciting news! The great folks at Wordwooze Publishing have been working on audiobook editions of Love Undiminished and A Sissy Diary. The audio editions of both books should be released sometime toward the end of November. 

I am so excited about this! I love audiobooks and can't wait to hear my own works in audio format. I have listened to several audiobooks produced by Wordwooze and they have all been wonderfully and very professionally done.

Below are the covers for the audiobook editions of both books, of course you can get the ebook editions anytime from Amazon (just go to my Amazon Author Page) or most other retailers.




No comments:

Post a Comment