Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Beauty And The Bitch by Shawna Hunter

I had a bit of a crazy busy week, but I did manage to sneak some reading in. This week I read Beauty And The Bitch: A BDSM Lesbian Romance by Shawna Hunter.















Shaun's rating:






 This is the second book by Shawna Hunter that I have read recently, well actually the first was an audiobook that I listened to, and I must say I really enjoy her writing. Ms Hunter once again manages to tell a story that is not only sexy but that actually has an interesting plot and characters as well.

Beauty And The Bitch is the story of a small town librarian who finds it necessary to improve her physical fitness. She joins a gym and engages a physical trainer whom she begins to find very attractive. As her relationship with her trainer develops whole new worlds are opened up to her.

This is just an enjoyable and entertaining story to read, the hot erotic scenes are delicious icing on the cake. The characters are interesting and likable. The descriptions draw the reader in with enough detail to paint the picture without becoming tedious. The editing was excellent, with hardly a flaw and nothing glaring enough to disrupt the flow of reading.

I definitely recommend this book, and I'm giving it four and one half out of five paddles. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment