Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Review: Girltown by Lyka Bloom

This week I'm going to be sharing with you my thoughts on a short book that I found very fun and rather sweet. The book is Girltown by Lyka Bloom.















Shaun's rating:







Trevor is a college student with a secret; he wants to be feminized. This secret has him leading a bit of a loner's life so that he can privately indulge in his passion. One day he encounters a video on the internet that pushes all his buttons but it gets even more exciting when he begins receiving mysterious texts and finally an invitation to Girltown where it's possible that all his dreams might come true. Trevor goes to Girltown, but it's not quite what he expected. There he meets Vanessa who offers to help him realize his dreams, if he's willing to give her complete control. 

The meat of the story is erotic hypnosis, and its described beautifully by the author. As Trevor floats through a pink work of semi-consciousness he loses his old self and becomes... Well, I'll let you read that part for yourself.

The story is lovely, great character development and wonderful descriptions that bring the reader deeply into the story. It's all done in a way that is of rather questionable consent, yet its so sweet that you can't help be happy for Trevor.

The editing of this story is not great, I was stalled in the story several times due to things that slipped through the process, but it is still very readable and certainly a story I recommend to feminization fans.

I'm  giving Girltown four and one half out of five paddles, I want to go to girltown and I definitely want to read more about it!

1 comment: