Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Audio book review: Filthy Boys by M. Christian

I've just finished listening to another audiobook, Filthy Boys: Male-Male Erotica by M. Christian and narrated by Michael Vasicek.
















Shaun's rating:







I'm not usually a big fan of m/m erotica, it just doesn't do much for me generally, however I am a big fan of M. Christian's writing so I thought I would give this book a try: I am very glad I did.

M Christian just has such a way with turning a phrase and with placing the reader into the story. His descriptions and character building create a scene in the readers mind, and this book was no exception. His story telling just pulls the reader in until they are immersed in this world he has created. 

This is a fantastic collection of stories. Even if you are not into m/m the stories themselves will entertain and make you think, maybe even disturb you a bit. With that said, I also found myself being turned on. Now, not every story turned me on but many of them did, they were just so hot, steamy, and yes filthy.

The narration was a perfect fit for these stories. The narrator's deep, gravelly, voice brought the characters and action to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment